Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Plastic Surgery and Plastic- reconstructive surgery
Surgery – Processes and Interventions Related to Aesthetic Surgery
• Aesthetic rhinoplasty,
• Facial Rejuvenation surgeries,
• Endoscopic face and forehead lifting, brow lifting
• Eyelid aesthetics,
• Prominent ear correction,
• Chin enlargement and minimization surgery,
• Treatment of skin scars,
• Hair transplantation,
• Body laser applications,
• Aesthetic breast surgeries,
• Reduction of extreme fatty tissue,
• Contour correction with implants
• Leg aesthetics
• Botox filling and PRP applications
Diagnostic and Treatment of Diseases
• Face deformity
• Cleft lip and palate
• Cranio-maxillafacial anomalies (chin, face, cranium deformities)
• Orthographic surgery (defect related to closing of the chin)
• Nose defects, tumors and ruptures
• Salivary gland problems
• Congenital tumors
• Soft tissue masses
• Vascular anomalies
• Soft tissue and bone traumas of the face
• Facial bone fractures
• Lack of breasts, asymmetry, and reconstruction of breasts after cancer cases
• Congenital anomalies of the genital organs
Acting with the mission of “Becoming a global brand by following scientific and technological developments, focusing on the patient sa...
Founded in 1995, Memorial Healthcare Investments Corporation’s first project was Memorial Şişli Hospital. Construction was completed i...
Memorial Antalya Hospital MEMORIAL'S QUALITY HEALTH CARE SERVICES IN THE MEDITERRANEAN! Memorial Health Group offers quali...
Memorial Diyarbakır Hospital After Istanbul and Antalya, Memorial Hospitals Group brings healthcare to Southeastern Anatolia Region with...
Memorial Dicle Hospital Memorial Healthcare Group has started to offer healthcare service of global standards also with its second addres...
Memorial Kayseri Hospital Memorial Healthcare Group is with the patients in Central Anatolia region with its qualified healthcare service...